APAM Level 1 Sports Trainer Trained Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Level I Watson Headache® Foundation Course
- Level II Watson Headache® Consolidation Course
- Dry Needling / Western Acupuncture
- Musculoskeletal Segmental Layering and Dry Needling
- Advanced Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling for the Lower Quartile and Lumbar Spine
- Level I Sports Trainer
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin
Before becoming a qualified physiotherapist, Ariel worked as an administrator of the clinic. She also enjoys playing badminton, indoor soccer and doing yoga/Pilates. In her spare time she enjoys going hiking with her friends and family.
Learn More About Ariel
Ariel Lee is one of our physiotherapists at Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia. She has completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours from The University of Queensland, one of the leading schools of physiotherapy worldwide. Ariel has acquired knowledge and skills in providing evidence-based practice. During her studies, Ariel attended numerous courses to continually improve herself. She is also a trained Watson Headache® practitioner and Western Acupuncturist.
Ariel firmly believes that patients should receive the best possible care by having individually-tailored and effective treatments. Ariel has developed strong passion for improving her patients’ quality of life through individualised exercise programs, manual therapy and promotion of health literacy.
Quality of care
Throughout her training, Ariel had experiences in treating patients in Metropolitan hospitals in both Brisbane and Cairns, as well as in private physiotherapy clinics. These have enabled her to consolidate her knowledge and skills as a physiotherapist. Her experience in research has also allowed her to transfer theoretical knowledge into practice.