- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Level I Watson Headache® Foundation Course
- Level II Watson Headache® Consolidation Course
- Dry Needling / Western Acupuncture
- Musculoskeletal Segmental Layering and Dry Needling
- Advanced Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling for the Lower Quartile and Lumbar Spine
- Level I Sports Trainer
- Bilingual: English and Mandarin
Learn More About Ariel
Ariel is one of our physiotherapists at Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia. Her empathetic and friendly nature flow through her day-to-day life, especially in her patient care.
Ariel Lee has completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours from The University of Queensland, one of the leading schools of physiotherapy worldwide. Ariel has acquired knowledge and skills in providing evidence-based practice, including working at Metropolitan hospitals in both Brisbane and Cairns, as well as in private physiotherapy clinics.
Since her studies, Ariel has attended numerous courses to continually improve herself. She has undertaken advanced training in Western Acupuncture as well as dry needling. She is also a trained and experienced Watson Headache® practitioner.
Ariel firmly believes that patients should receive the best possible care by having individually-tailored and effective treatments. Ariel has developed a strong passion for improving her patients’ quality of life through individualised exercise programs, manual therapy and promotion of health literacy.
Fun Facts about Ariel
While Ariel was studying to become a physiotherapist, she worked as an administrator of our clinic. In her spare time she enjoys going hiking, playing badminton and indoor soccer. On a rainy day, you might find Ariel completing jigsaw puzzles or binge-watching movies and shows in her living room…